"Hi, I am Pat Council""As a Goal Achievement Strategist, My Goal is to Help You Achieve Yours"!
Speaker, Goal Achievement Strategist, and Business Coach
Pat goes above and beyond to share her knowledge in all her presentations. She has spent more than 25 years studying and testing what really works in sales, customer service, and successfully building profitable businesses. Whether giving a motivating keynote, presenting in a breakout session or conducting business workshops, participants always walk away with more knowledge and inspiration that sparks ideas. Pat’s goal achievement, personal growth, effective communication, sales and customer service training addresses issues that nurtures a more cohesive and open culture in any organization.
What Pat Teaches
Because of Pat’s experience, she is knowledgeable in many different areas:
- helping teams communicate effectively with each other, customers and upper management
- How to set energetic, effective goals and achieve them
- Keys to adopting the mindset needed to achieve and live a quality life
- Paths to rebuilding, transitioning or leveling up successfully
- Monetizing a passion or talent
- Generating more revenues in business or sales
Hire Pat Because…
She can relate to many different audiences. After being in the military, working as an administrative assistant and in management, paying her way through college, owning a multi-million dollar real estate company and currently owning a personal growth company, she knows how to make a connection.
Her Presentations are Customized
She creates presentations to fit her clients objectives. Her goals is to help her clients get the best possible results. Once she understands her client’s needs, Pat customizes her presentations to engage and educate any audience.
She Keeps it Simple and Real
Pat uses impactful stories, yet simple techniques that are not only memorable, they are easy to implement. She doesn’t just quote the success of others, she shares real experiences to illustrate actionable steps to achievement.
Easy to Work With and Reliable
Things can happen during an event. Pat’s flexibility makes her easy to work with and because she is solution-oriented she is always eager to help. No one can predict the future, but Pat is a reliable speaker who shows up early and eager to perform with excellence.
“Pat, Thank you so much. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me about some ways I can improve. I’m sure you’ll be happy to hear I was actually able to go out Saturday and land another location with the new sales technique you explained to me…with your advice I have much more to build on and feel so much more natural speaking with people.
Our 20 minute conversation we had was one of the biggest steps in the right direction I’ve taken since entering into entrepreneurship. Thank you again for helping me.” Eric Megargel
““You are truly amazing! I was absolutely floored by the information you provided to my organization. They were truly excited and wanted to know when we were going to schedule the next session. Some of them made sales the same day”. Kay Poole, President, VTEC
“Personable, entertaining and engaging.” “Energetic and engaging speaker.” “Great use of humor to cover content.” Comments from participants of 2019 Small Business Conference (Actual Evaluations Available on Request).
Send a Message
Contact Pat directly to discuss ways to make your achiever’s journey, event or conference a success.
Call: (904) 519-5443
Partial List of Clients
- Black Nurses Rock
- Women’s Business Owners (WBO)
- University of NorthFlorida Veteran’s Center
- Mary Kay Cosmetics, Florida
- Humana Insurance Company
- Northeast Florida Assoc. of Realtors
- Nurses Association
- Church’s Chicken Enterprise
- Joint Heirs Christian Center
- Raymond James Financial Services Mario Payne
- Morris College – South Carolina
- Worksource – Jacksonville
- African-American Chamber – Jacksonville, Fl.
- Edwards Waters College
- Tru-Way Church of the Risen Christ
- George Barnes Realty
- Forward Christian Center
- Urban League – Jacksonville, Florida
- For Our Sisters Conference
- Urban Bankers of America
- Minority Supplier Development Council
- Bell South
- Florida State College of Jacksonville
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- African-American Women on Tour
- Delta Sorority Chapter – Sumter, SC
- Jacksonville Women’s Business Center
- Small Business Administration (SBA)