Meet Pat Council “A proactive plan ignites passion and the power to to achieve with consistency.”
- Goal Achievement Strategist, dubbed, “The Power Lady” by audiences is an energetic, charismatic, credible trainer and speaker with more than 20 years’ experience.
- Founder of Power Up Nation, Incorporated, a company committed to inspiring and coaching others to release their potential by establishing a personal proactive plan that inspires excellence and goal achievement.
- Author, Certified Life Coach, Certified Sales Coach
- Host of a popular podcast – Designing Your Life Today . Click to view Pat’s other podcasts.
- Army Veteran
- Put herself through college (University of Maryland and University of North Florida) and later built lucrative careers in real estate and cosmetic sales.
- She shares easy to implement, results producing, strategies which opens the door for creativity, critical thinking, and consistent achievement.
Having to start over again after the economy collapsed, Pat learned the art of bouncing back and excelling to higher levels by expanding her mindset, vision and using her gifts, talents and experience. She also cultivated her company, Power Up Nation, Inc. into a successful, profitable business. Pat’s company values excellence, integrity and professionalism. Pat is no stranger to hard work. When the economy tanked, realizing that she could inspire others to rebound and achieve their dreams, just as she had, Pat walked away from real estate and towards her true passions: speaking, writing, and coaching.
She has appeared several times as a success expert on “The Channel 4 News” at ABC and “The Early Show” at CBS affiliate television stations. She has also been a featured success expert guest on several radio shows throughout the United States, and as a success expert in various magazines and periodicals which includes The Charlotte Observer, Kansas City Star, Maryland Women of Worship Magazine, Black Enterprise Magazine and the Jacksonville Business Journal.
She has presented to corporations, trade associations, government organizations, schools, colleges, universities, sales groups, and churches.
Meet Pat in More Detail – Click to read Pat’s full Bio
Partial List of Clients
- Black Nurses Rock
- Women’s Business Owners (WBO)
- University of NorthFlorida Veteran’s Center
- Mary Kay Cosmetics, Florida
- Humana Insurance Company
- Northeast Florida Assoc. of Realtors
- Nurses Association
- Church’s Chicken Enterprise
- Joint Heirs Christian Center
- George Barnes Realty
- Forward Christian Center
- Urban League – Jacksonville, Florida
- For Our Sisters Conference
- Urban Bankers of America
- Minority Supplier Development Council
- Bell South
- Florida State College of Jacksonville
- Raymond James Financial Services Mario Payne
- Morris College – South Carolina
- Worksource – Jacksonville
- African-American Chamber – Jacksonville, Fl.
- Edwards Waters College
- Tru-Way Church of the Risen Christ
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- African-American Women on Tour
- Delta Sorority Chapter – Sumter, SC
- Jacksonville Women’s Business Center
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
What People Are Saying about Pat:
“You are truly amazing! I was absolutely floored by the information you provided to my group. They were truly excited and wanted to know when we were going to schedule the next session.” Kay Poole, President, VTEC
“Thank you very much Pat Council you have truly inspired and changed my life!!! Since meeting you my mindset has never been the same.” Shakeya Lovett-Honor, President Black Nurses Rock Bradenton Chapter
“I have had the opportunity to observe her on a number of occasions. She energizes the entire audience while teaching them to win at the same time. I highly recommend her as a speaker and trainer for any event.” Artis Gilmore, NBA Legend
“She stops you in your tracks, helps you identify your true goals and motivates you to strive for a higher level in life.” Vanessa Boyer, Seminar Attendee
“Today is my birthday and I came to hear you. I had no idea I would be getting such a great birthday present.” Mironda Stirks, Columbus, Ga
“You are indeed a “Power Lady!” You know goal achievement! Katherine Johnson, Columbia, SC Seminar Attendee
“Pat’s seminars are awesome! She’s got something special.” Roy Foster, Former NFL San Francisco 49er
“After listening to you, I know why they call you the Power Lady.” Bonita Clemons, Black Expo, Columbia, SC
“Pat lent her outstanding business and marketing talents to EBS Security Inc. I believe she is an excellent fit for any event or company.” Printella Bankhead, Owner EBS Security